Thursday, December 20, 2007

outside looking in


outside looking in, originally uploaded by getawayplans.

Our ties to oneanother are fragile, gossamer at best, but flexible. Everything interesting happens in the stretch. My parent's family has split again. I'm now the oldest of only half so many. It's been a long while coming, really, but the timing is poor. Then again, I suspect everyone will have a relaxing holiday this year.

Speaking of holidays, there are only 11 minutes left in my working year, (not that I'm counting...). I've taken off for the next two weeks. On one hand, it's exciting that I'll have so much time to focus on my books and photo projects, contact the ACPA, and go jogging again. On the other, I am often lazy. So there's a possibility that I'll spend hours scratching behind Baxter's ears while catching up on every crime-drama series in syndication. Reality will probably fall somewhere between the two.
Cheers.

-getaway plans

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.